Almost relationship

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Almost relationship

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:20 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jasmiine_j
    Participant
    September 24, 2015 at 4:27 pm #85893
    Almost relationship

I’ve been texting a guy everyday for a month. He’d text me good morning, we’d talk about ourselves and everything. We went to the movies once and stayed out till midnight. After the date we still texted everyday and this lasted about 3 weeks, so I still assumed he was interested in me. Yesterday September 23 was the first time he didn’t text me good morning, so I texted him instead around 12 p.m. He never responded so I assumed he was busy or just didn’t get my text. So i texted him again around 5 asking if he was busy, still no response. I stayed up all night crying thinking I did something wrong. Our last conversation was good, so why is he ignoring me now? By the next day I was still upset, woke up crying. Around 2 p.m. I called him (blocked caller id) and he answered! So now I was extremely mad because I know he’s ignoring me. I texted him again today asking if I did something wrong and saying it’s the worst feeling when someone ignores you and you don’t know why. And its 3:23…

CONFUSED_SOUL
    Participant
    September 25, 2015 at 1:56 am #85920

Hmmm,Did you feel any change on his part or was there any change on your part after your movie date? Maybe he needs sometime could be confused or has some stuff going on. Let him reply to you if you don’t get one in a few days let him go he aint worth it … Some guys do this and alot of the time you will never get a response.

sweetzzz
    Participant
    September 27, 2015 at 12:31 am #85996

I guess maybe too much text messages from you scared you. Maybe he was just flirting with you but your attitude showing that you have fallen for him which might out of his expectation. My suggestion would be, cool down for a few days/weeks, if he finds you again, making some excuses like you were vulnerable for some reasons then and hope you could back to be friends and restart things slowly. If he never texts you again, just move on and find another guy.

Confounded478
    Confounded478
    Participant
    September 28, 2015 at 4:49 pm #86069

Sadly, he’s not man enough to give you an explanation; it could be he’s just that interested, met someone else, but, he should give you some closure.

nature123
    Participant
    September 28, 2015 at 8:43 pm #86096

You are beautiful remember that and you don’t deserve to be hurt focus on your life and dreams. Make yourself happy and love yourself. Best wishes

asprout
    Participant
    September 29, 2015 at 8:00 am #86122

I think you should be calling this person not texting, because that is what builds relationships

Anonymous
    September 29, 2015 at 10:43 am #86151

Forget about him. I do not think that a well-brought guy can do this to a girl. At least he had to explain his behavior…

petpeople
    petpeople
    Participant
    September 29, 2015 at 10:29 pm #86213

I agree with the other comments a true man would explain, not ignore you. You can do netter than someone who doesn’t have the desency to say why he wouldn’t talk to you.