Am I a Jerk or Did I Just Make A Mistake?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 6:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

adumbteenager
    Participant
    August 4, 2017 at 9:49 pm #144363

I broke up with a guy because we couldn’t find time for each other and it felt more like we were friends. However, now I regret it and wish I had waited it out. Should I tell him or let it go? If I tell him, am I being a jerk?

Publius
    Participant
    August 4, 2017 at 11:54 pm #144366

If you’re too busy, just say maybe right now isn’t the right time

overthemoon
    Participant
    August 8, 2017 at 3:03 pm #144670

You need to be really realistic with yourself first. Do you actually have time to invest in a relationship? If so I think you should reach back out.

Participant
    August 10, 2017 at 3:21 pm #144921

If you told him that you wanted to spend more time together and he didn’t react .. then move on. Honestly if a guy likes a girl and wants to spend time with her, he will go to unexpected lengths to see you even for 5 minutes. So, i know it hurt, been there, but hold yourself as a high valuable woman, and never settle for less.