Am i a predator?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Am i a predator?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 9:49 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sinead1966
    Participant
    September 15, 2017 at 4:55 am #149120
    Am i a predator?

Ok this is going to be a long post.I am a 51year old red haired freckled face green eyes thin lips 5ft2 tall skinny masculine single soft butch woman.Ugly might be a bit strong, but I’ve never really liked seeing my face. I tend to avoid mirrors as much as possible. When I can’t avoid them I usually manage to avoid seeing my face if I can.I can’t believe I’m about to write this, hopefully some advice will be able to be provided.This amazingly gorgeous straight woman started working at my office unit on august 1st this year.I actually got some nervous jitters in my stomach when I first saw her.She is a 39year old 5ft10 tall heterosexual curvy hourgllass shaped ultra feminine attractive brunette.She is well endowed well built and curvy.She is always on high heels and full make up on and always in tight form fitting satin and silk clothes. She is a stylish person.She is wearing satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants.

sinead1966
    Participant
    September 15, 2017 at 5:57 am #149123

She is wearing a little shorter satin skirts, always above knees, sometimes even quite much, but not any miniskirts anyway.Because she is curvy, tall and busty, many clothes tend to look sexier on her than on a thin person.I have always been attracted to tall curvy feminine women.Standing next to her i look like a midget.Her office is next to mine.I started touching her in her first week here.I am patting her back stroking her hair massagging her shoulders and rubbing her back resting my hands on her shoulders.At no point has she ever recoiled or told me to stop.This monday i even slowly caressed her lower back. I alternated between her hair and her lower back for minutes at a time.Finally I just asked her, “do you mind it when I touch you”? To which she immediately replied “no I don’t mind” and continued to let me touch her. Yesterday i hugged her and i pressed my face between/on her boobs.I was resting my face on her huge breasts.

sinead1966
    Participant
    September 15, 2017 at 10:17 am #149124

Later yesterday in her office she let me grind up on her and let my hands grab her ass(like a full-on grab on both butt cheeks).She was sitting on her office chair I just went ahead and grabbed one of her boobs without a second thought.Her breasts are really soft and squishy…Anyway, after I had my hand on it I kinda moved it around her boob a little, feeling it, and squeezed it a little. It felt sooooo good!! I just kept on staring at her cleavage and feeling her boob. I was way too scared to look at her face, because I was afraid that I’d see that she was pissed off at me or something, so I just kept my hand on her boob.I guess it had been about a minute since I’d started (I totally lost my sense of time with my hand on that boob so I might be wrong) and nothing had happened, so I reached out with my other hand and grabbed her other boob.

sinead1966
    Participant
    September 15, 2017 at 10:45 am #149125

Later yesterday she was sitting in her office chair and I just went ahead and grabbed one of her boobs without a second thought.After I had my hand on it I kinda moved it around her boob a little, feeling it, and squeezed it a little. It felt sooooo good!! I just kept on staring at her cleavage and feeling her boob. I was way too scared to look at her face, because I was afraid that I’d see that she was pissed off at me or something, so I just kept my hand on her boob, waiting for something to happen. I guess it had been about a minute since I’d started (I totally lost my sense of time with my hand on that boob so I might be wrong) and nothing had happened, so I reached out with my other hand and grabbed her other boob.I wanted to rip that satin white blouse right off of her and take off her bra and smother my face in her boobs, but instead I just stared and played with them.

sinead1966
    Participant
    September 15, 2017 at 10:49 am #149140

.I have some sort of fascination with grabbing her big massive firm ass.Same goes for the boobs…I love her huge soft squishy breasts…I love touching them, feeling on them, and staring at them for as long as she’ll let me.There’s nothing that really makes me enjoy this so much as an urge to do it.This woman is upper middle class stuck up snob.She looks like 5ft10 tall version of Kim Kardashian.She is divorced with 9year old daughter.I think she is 100% heterosexual.Needless to say, I have been desperate need of a cold shower on a regular basis lately.My job is at stake.I am training her and I’ve figured out she is totally incompetent.What do I do?Well, thanks for reading this and if you have ANY advice it would be appreciated.

sinead1966
    Participant
    September 15, 2017 at 8:32 pm #149263

This morning i hugged her on the parking lot.I I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed my face on her boobs, which gave me an orgasmic feeling.Later in the hallway I must have slapped her ass at least 5 times.Later in her office she was standing and i hugged her from behind placing my hands on her boobs i cupped her huge soft squishy boobs , squeezing gently for like 5 minutes.She was like frozen.She is so hot and big and tall and soft.She is a big sexy giantess to me.Well I guess why do you think she allowed me to run my hands and fingers through her breasts and ass.She really need this job.She is divorced since july 2015.She was married for 11 years.She is a typical product of her upper-middle-class background.Her ex husband was rich.My office unit is all female workplace.Other 10 coworkers are all unattractive women in their late 40s and 50s.They are hostile to her.She is such a snob.She seems so stuck up and arrogant.

sinead1966
    Participant
    September 15, 2017 at 8:33 pm #149264

I am ugly short and skinny.I am ugly. I can’t stand looking at myself in the mirror. When I am walking in the street and the light is on my face, I can’t even look at my reflection in a car’s mirror as I walk past it, because it will make me depressed.