Am I being Ghosted?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Am I being Ghosted?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:05 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ellie123
    Participant
    February 20, 2017 at 3:00 am #127570
    Am I being Ghosted?

So, several months ago I turned to internet dating (I knooooow) and met this guy. I thought it would be a waste of fucking time, but we ended up talking quite a bit, exchanging numbers. I went away on break before we ever had a chance to meet up, so we texted almost every day for those two months. We shared so much about our lives and ourselves, like deep shit, and I was really becoming interested. The first day I came back to school, he really wanted to meet up. So we finally did. He ended up spending the night, we fooled around a bit, had a really nice time. The next day we hung out again, he spent the night, and we went to his place the next day. I saw him again that next weekend, and he took me on a date and spent the night. We made all of these future plans, really connected, and I felt myself starting to really care about this boy. Now I haven’t heard from him in ten days. I’ve sent 3 texts, no response. I don’t understand how a dude can drop someone like this, after everything.

vivrant__thing
    Participant
    February 20, 2017 at 7:08 am #127572

Imo, things may have happened kinda fast and nowhe ghosted because he got whathe wanted. That may not b true, but its just my two cents.

Alex_m
    Participant
    February 20, 2017 at 3:17 pm #127587

Sounds like a case of ghosting. I been in the same situation went on four or five dates with this girl, we really connected and had a ton in common. After the last date she said we should meet up again. I texted her the next days and no response. I have no clue what happened and that’s the part that sucks the most .

anon721
    Participant
    February 20, 2017 at 9:56 pm #127597

It sounds like he is finished. I’m really sorry, it super sucks.

Poupinette
    Participant
    February 21, 2017 at 9:14 am #127582

It does look like a classic case of ghosting. The worst part is him not having the decency to reply to your messages. My advice is to delete his number (that way you won’t have the means to contact him and try to figure out what happened) and just move on. A guy that does not have the common decency to reply to a message after 10 days is not worth your while.