Am I being paranoid.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Am I being paranoid.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sam1401
    Participant
    October 30, 2014 at 3:17 pm #66853
    Am I being paranoid.

Hey Guys.
    I met this girl the other week and went on a date with her on Monday. We met at 7:30 and had a drink, watched a movie (first kiss after movieand went to a really nice bar, we really got along. When the bar closed at 2am we were walking around the empty streets for another 3 hours just talking, both felt it was one of the best dates we had. She subtly asked if we will be seeing each other again, I said we would. When she left she gave me this kiss that was amazing, held my face and looked deep into my eyes afterwards.
    However, the past 2 days have been strange. She has seemed quite distant, although she does reply to texts (but not as engaged I’d say). When i asked her if she was ok she said she was busy and really stressed and was meeting a model manager in the evening. She wrote me a text this morning saying she was sorry and was really stressed yesterday. However, we haven’t really been talking much today.

part 1

sam1401
    Participant
    October 30, 2014 at 3:23 pm #66854

Then later on I asked her what the plan was for tomorrow? We had arranged to meet up for pre-drinks with two close friends of mine and then go to a club where her friends were. This is how the convo went.
    me-”Just wanted to talk to you about tomorrow.”
    her-”what about tomorrow?”
    ”If its still on and what time you want to meet? :)”
    ”Yes sure, but thing is, my best friend is visiting tar and she wants to go straight to the club with me, If thats ok?”
    ”Of course no problem 🙂 Would have been nice if you guys wanted to have a drink before. But i might come by afterwards.”
    We’ll see how it goes 🙂 just a bunch of friends there too so i really can’t ditch that.. ”

So taking all the info in consideration (sorry for so much). Do you girls/guys think she is interested and was just busy yesterday… and is the fact that she still wants to go clubbing with me and her friends be there a good thing? 🙂

Hope you can help. 🙂 Sam

alpet
    Participant
    November 4, 2014 at 9:17 am #67003

I’d suggest you move on..

aretilda
    Participant
    November 5, 2014 at 1:29 pm #67076

She doesn’t sound interested otherwise she would make the time to spend time with you.