Am I crazy or did something weird happen?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:10 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

californiablonde
    Participant
    May 17, 2016 at 9:09 pm #100696

Dating him for three months-sorta serious. A little distant and we hung out Saturday.He said it was an episode of depression (already knew about this).It got resolved with no problem.Went to dinner.He got really drunk, which seemed off because we had the same amount of drinks(2) and never seen him this drunk.Then he made a joke that I didn’t like(inappropriate/offensive).I called him on it and he didn’t get why I was mad. I didn’t lash out I just got quiet.Later back at his place he kept asking me if I was still mad- I said yes.He is so drunk he just keeps falling asleep on the couch.Then every few minutes he keeps asking me why I am mad and I keep saying to let it go so we can talk in the morning.He keeps doing this I finally leave.Give him a hug goodbye and ask if I i will see him in the morning.he says depends how mad I am.Sunday no text. I texted saying-not mad but didnt like last nights ending.Can we talk. He texted me back he needs time. WTF. What happened? No word since sunday.

kristieali
    Participant
    May 22, 2016 at 10:24 pm #100967

It means he’s a ass hole. Stop wasting time over analyzing… it’s only been 3 months. dont make it ant longer.

from experience.

ballet4life658
    Participant
    May 23, 2016 at 1:19 pm #101064

I think it means that he has a serious problem but he doesnt want you to know. If he was super drunk after 2 drinks then he was probably drinking earlier. You should probably get out of the relationship if things get any worse then this

shane12345
    shane12345
    Participant
    May 23, 2016 at 3:02 pm #101083

I think the two aforementioned comments depict the right thing to do, don’t waste your time with an asshole. 3 Months is just a short time. Just saying.

Louie97
    Participant
    May 23, 2016 at 4:20 pm #101088

he sounds like a certified jerk! Who is disrespectful alcoholic. Stop associating with him…cause I can see many drunken nights where he lashes out at you in the future.

helpmepleasepig
    Participant
    May 23, 2016 at 5:36 pm #101068

We can get more intoxicated based off our mood. If hes really in a deep depression one-two drinks will get him hammered.
    The thing about alcohol is that its truth serum. He showed how he will react during conflict between the two of you. He wont be a good partner if he wont communicate and work WITH you.
    Run.