Am I getting played?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Am I getting played?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nicegirlfinishlast
    Participant
    July 1, 2016 at 3:10 pm #104321
    Am I getting played?

I broke up with J about 2yrs ago, we started talking again about 3mths ago and going out on dates. He did not ask me to be his girlfriend but in many words he and I were not seeing anyone. Well this week was bad, he had parties and I was not invited to them because he had his side chick go to them, I found out he was with her- I told him if he does not want to continue seeing me that is find ( I gave him so many ways to get out of seeing me) he told he nothing happy with her and that he cares for me. but I know that something did happen with this girl. should I end it with him?

Love Explained
    Participant
    July 3, 2016 at 10:28 pm #104361

Sounds like you are not in a committed relationship and that either one of you should be able to date who you want. He has options right now and you do not. It’s called jealousy and it hurts. Why should he choose if he does not want to or have to. You wouldn’t. If you elect to leave him you will force something to happen in the relationship. Either an ending or a commitment.