am i in the friendzone?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

am i in the friendzone?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

kevin8878
    kevin8878
    Participant
    September 15, 2014 at 2:33 am #61966
    am i in the friendzone?

Ok so there’s this girl I like but I’m not sure if she feels the same way. Neither of us has made any moves… but I kinda get vibes… Anyway, we’ve done romantic shit like go to the beach and sit there listening to music from the same headphones and go to an art museum and sit in my bed and watch tv. What do I do?

Quirks
    Participant
    September 15, 2014 at 2:02 pm #61987

How old are you? There is a lot that goes into what is age-appropriate for us to suggest, and also what her actions mean (at 15 that probably means she really likes you, at 30, that probably means you’re in the friendzone, but not definitely).

Twina0419
    Twina0419
    Participant
    September 16, 2014 at 11:28 am #62027

It’s all about communication! People in relationships have to actually talk! Once you do that, you’ll know where you stand!

padfoot14
    padfoot14
    Participant
    September 16, 2014 at 11:10 pm #62040

make a move, or else you’ll end up in the friend zone

Hawtbug
    Participant
    September 16, 2014 at 11:47 pm #62043

It’s easier said than done, but you have to ask her otherwise you’ll stay in that awkward situation until she find herself a boyfriend…

DanteDMC
    DanteDMC
    Participant
    September 17, 2014 at 8:53 am #62023

Well, maybe she treats you just as a friend
    Man, because it means nothing to walk on the beach and watch a movie in a cinema. Many guys invent such romantic nonsense.
    Better ask her. And then you will find out her attitude to you)
    But if she tell you, yes just friend, you should not bug her with questions why???? and so on.

September 17, 2014 at 7:47 pm #62081

ask her out and you’ll find out

ellominero18
    Participant
    September 17, 2014 at 10:22 pm #62083

perhaps not

thumperthump23
    Participant
    September 18, 2014 at 3:14 am #62091

Ive been in your shoes just take her to one of your comfortable places you go and sit down with her and listen to music for a bit and then pull out your head phone and just ask her sorry if im out of place i just want to know if you feel the way i feel about you and talk with her you will be amazed with what you find out

Yung_Benji
    Yung_Benji
    Participant
    September 18, 2014 at 10:58 am #62143
    Reply To: am i in the friendzone?

You just ask her. It is that simple. It’s too late for her to reject you, so you won’t loose anything. Do it bro.

anicole
    Participant
    September 18, 2014 at 12:25 pm #62180

Tell her you like her.

371054g
    Participant
    September 24, 2014 at 3:27 am #62452

The longer you wait the more likely she won’t like you back, just tell her you’re falling for her.

dm0426
    Participant
    September 25, 2014 at 9:16 pm #64884

No, it doesn’t seem like it

celmerjb16
    Participant
    September 26, 2014 at 8:08 pm #64930

That is the kiss of death my friend, but just remember Ron Weasley, the boy who got out of the friend zone, and he wasn’t very good looking at all so I suppose anything is possible!

brevicaudate
    Participant
    September 27, 2014 at 3:41 pm #64946

If you’ve sat in bed together, under the covers, then surely that’s an invitation on her part for you to make a move? There’s almost certainly more to it than simply being friends. Women like to play these games with men; they like to test their ability to read the signals and reciprocate their intentions. The more capable you are of detecting those signals, the closer the chemistry between you is likely to be and your relationship will ascend to progressively higher heights. However, if she finds you attractive on a purely physical level, that could mean she wants to get close to you not because you’ve passed the test in terms of your compatibility in the psychological stakes, but simply due to the impulses of youth. Good luck, my man.

1 2