am i less of a sexual person/a loser for not having sex until i was 20

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

MT25
    Participant
    May 5, 2016 at 11:32 am #99853

okay i didt have sex until i was 20. i was nervous and was somewhat anxious to have sex due to some bad experiences in my past. i meet my girlfriend freshman year of college and she had 5 sexual partners her first year of college all of them were casual. i mean she had one night stands, friends with benefits and a threesome. she took my virginity at 20 during our 2ND year at college. we started to have amazing sex. we would have sex everyday and still do and have amazing sex. but i dont feel like a sexual person compared to her. i was aware of her sexual history as well as in i was the guy who she would confide in after a one night stand. i just feel like such a loser compared to her and i feel very jealous of her that she had sex before me. but what she always tells me is stop focusing on my past sex life and start focusing on our sex life now. i just feel bad because everyone had sex before me and i feel like i missed out on fun teenage sex and i want to experience something more

sexy2jade
    sexy2jade
    Participant
    May 5, 2016 at 6:18 pm #99875

aw

Desmonnd
    Desmonnd
    Participant
    May 6, 2016 at 12:03 pm #99896

Lets just say you are a semi-loser or you were a loser but not anymore.
    In general you would do better to start dating as soon as you hit puberty. This is good because while you are trying to get laid you will at least go on a date with many girls, which will teach you about women.
    What you need to do now is prove to her that you are a better lover than anyone she has had before.