am i loosing her or what?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:40 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

vvmackvv
    Participant
    May 16, 2015 at 4:53 am #79130

situation:
    so ive been talking to this girl for couple weeks now and we a admitted that we like each other, wanted to try if we can working things out even though we’re far from each other. she also mentioned that she has some trust issues with guys because of her past experience and she introduced me to her friends so (idk if thats something or jusr formality and if that has affect on her initiating the conversation) so i had been txting her for a while and i decided to stop for couple days, giver her space ( study, work , maker her miss me and do those fun stuff) just to see if she would initiate the conversation or anything but she aint. so idk we’re just a fling or whatever? also its weird because she would like my ig pics and check out my snapchats but wont txt me . same here with me il check her snaps and ig but i wont txt her.. what should i do? are girls really like that? what should i do next ?

trevorphillips
    Participant
    May 16, 2015 at 8:05 pm #79155

Text her…

bcoant26
    Participant
    May 16, 2015 at 11:41 pm #79160

yeah girls are really like that…

Mitc17
    Participant
    May 17, 2015 at 5:39 pm #79173

Maybe try calling her and judge on the tone of her voice if she sounds excited to hear from you