Am I making the right move?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:20 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Lostsoul
    Participant
    December 4, 2016 at 4:24 pm #118995

So I met this woman online and we have been talking for the past few weeks. So far she has been completely amazin . From the very first message we hit it off. Our conversations would go on for hours, they were never boring and it never felt like it was being forced. The compatibility levels are off the charts and she really seems like the whole package. We went on our first date recently and it was probably the best date I’ve ever been on. We went out for dinner and sat down and it was like we had known each other for years and were catching up. After dinner we went back to her place and put a movie in and well its not the way I do things but we didn’t finish the movie needless to say. I stayed the night and we both agreed every thing just felt natural. I went home the next morning and we continued our normal trend of messaging for most of the day. Praising each other for the night before. But then the next day she tells me her ex messaged her and now she backed off

Lostsoul
    Participant
    December 4, 2016 at 4:26 pm #118996

She says she’s not sure if the feelings for him are still there but wants to make sure they aren’t before moving forward which I understand and respect. It is the father of her child. I told her I understood and I’d support what she choose. But is this the right move? Should I be more persistent?