Am I overthinking too much in my relationship.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:53 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sicaran
    Participant
    May 17, 2016 at 1:25 am #100573

So my girlfriend is a gamer chick and I’m ok with that. I know she will never cheat on me since she’s been cheated on before. And she already told me how much I mean to her and such. But lately 5 days straight now she has been playing alone with another guy online for about 10-12 hours usually end at 4am. Today however she cut down on that game time and started playing at 10pm. She does tell me before she plays with him and such so that’s ok. She’s an honest person and she already said he’s just a friend and nothing else. She says she’s a very motherly person words others and was just helping him out with his issues, but it’s been 5 days straight now and I’m starting to worry. I trust her, I really do. It’s the person she plays with that I don’t. She has let me talk to him onece and reassured me he’s just a buddy and he really does sound like one, but I just can’t help to think that he has a secret agenda to take her from me. I have told her about this and that’s why she had always rea