am i pushing him ?

am i pushing him ?

• Hani
    October 17, 2016 at 12:08 am #114248
    am i pushing him ?

i’m 17 years old and i live in france , i am a professional artist which mean i can draw pretty well
    i met this guy in my class a week ago ,we like the same music ” alternative rock ” , same vedio games , sames tv shows .. we were both so existed when we were talking about our similarities
    so he added me on facebook , and i started texting first .. we texted for about an hour and a half and it was so much fun
    and after 2 days i texted him again and send him a song to listen to and he liked it
    he is french but he’s fluent in English , we text in english but we talk in french when we meet in person
    the problem is that i feel he is a little distant in person , like we wouldn’t talk that often in person , maybe because it’s only been a week since we met ?
    and is it wrong that i texted first for the past 2 times ?
    i don’t mind being friendzoned though .. i just want to talk with him more since we share the same hobbies and interests
    what should i do?

October 17, 2016 at 6:15 am #114252

My name is harrison i’m here to testify about Mrs.Marian hacker ATM Blank Card.
    I was very poor before and have no job.I saw so many testimony about how Harry send them the ATM blank card and
    use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I email her also and he sent me the blank card.
    I have use it to get 700.000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $5000 UDS daily.
    Marian is giving out the card just to help the poor.
    Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode.
    email (