am i so Undesirable

DATING ADVICE FORUM

am i so Undesirable

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:42 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bear242
    bear242
    Participant
    April 14, 2015 at 7:49 pm #77261
    am i so Undesirable

Iv always believed that you should be happy with the way you look and shouldn’t change for anyone, but recently I started to think I’m just not what women want, I don’t believe I’m that unattractive I’m just very very hairy. Through school I always had an issue with it but as Iv grown I’m now comfortable with it. Because I was so hairy I never was able to learn the dating world this has had a knock on effect to my adult life and do not feel confident enough to get close to a woman as I fear she will look at me in disgust but I refuse to comprises on who I am.

Am I just over reacting and stupid or do women actually like hairy men?

DKing3
    Participant
    April 14, 2015 at 8:50 pm #77262

Hey bud I am unsure what girls think about hairy men. Haha i am sure there are a good amount who probably do like hairy guys. But man have confidence in yourself and do not change for any woman buddy. Get out there and do some hobbies and things you love and try and meet new people, with any girl you may meet and like, try to befriend her first and go from there as you have to let things happen naturally. Looks are not everything and if she is a good woman, she will like you for who you are and not care about just physical appearance. I know it sounds cheesy and cliche, but there is truth to this! Also you could try a dating site or two there is some success to them! Good luck man!!!