Am I the problem?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Am I the problem?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:06 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mlj
    Participant
    May 29, 2017 at 9:33 am #137827
    Am I the problem?

Okay so, I’ve been dating this guy for just under a year and a half now, but we’ve known each other for almost 10 years as we went to school together. We’re both in our early 20s, and everything has been going so well apart from one major problem. I haven’t met any of his family, and they didn’t even know about me for the first year we were together. I didn’t find out this until just recently but they think we’ve only been dating 6 months. He still lives with his mum, meaning we don’t get a lot of chances to hang out unless it’s at my place. He’s met all my family and they get on really well. I’ve asked him about it multiple times and I keep getting promised that he’ll introduce me but it never happens. I’ve said to him every time that I’m never going to force him to introduce me, and I know there’s absolutely no family issues or anything and he gets on incredibly well with his family so now I think the issue is just me. I don’t know if he’s ashamed or what but I’m lost. Pleas help!

tom5pence
    Participant
    May 30, 2017 at 10:46 am #137878

No you are certainly not the issue