DATING ADVICE FORUM

Am i the son of satan or just stupid??

Author
    Comments

• Mr. Priest
    Participant
    April 27, 2017 at 2:31 pm #134653
    Am i the son of satan or just stupid??

I saw this girl one time, and thought she was really pretty, and with a little research i discovered her name
    Since I was in a group, 3 of us boys sent her a facebook friend request on that day, it was like 10 pm, and she only added me, and not my 2 friends, at 4 am
    I followed her on instagram and she followed back and she only follows like 70 people
    4 days after she added me on facebook, she sent me an image and told that she didn’t want to send that and apologized, i said it was ok, then she apologized again and sent an winky emoji, the conversation died there that day.
    I’m only 21 and she’s almost 29. I got out of a 3 years relationship a few time ago, and I think i forgot how to talk to girls, and I don’t know what to tell her that doesn’t sound ridiculous to me.
    PS: The message she sent was almost 2 months ago, and I’ve never talked to her again cause i don’t know what to say

Mr. Priest
    Participant
    April 27, 2017 at 5:23 pm #134656

How can I start a conversation with her ??

Mr. Priest
    Participant
    April 27, 2017 at 5:24 pm #134657

What should I say to her???

eddieb
    Participant
    April 27, 2017 at 6:04 pm #134712

>> How can I start a conversation with her ?? What should I say to her???

“Hello” generally works well. If you’re Facebook friends, seems easy enough. She likely has posted things that you can respond to, or you can direct her to something YOU have posted. Don’t overthink things. If she has a bunch of posts about cats and opera, chime in on that. You lose nothing if she doesn’t respond or responds with something in the friend zone. Regarding the age difference, it’s a problem if you and she thinks it is a problem. It’s not a problem otherwise.

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 22, 2017 at 6:19 pm #137298

It really has been 2 months that’s not good your letting her slip away. Look her up on facebook, look at her profile and make sure it says friends and not add friend and if you’re still friends then send her a message in the chat box, hopefully, she won’t be online. if she sends you a message back then she is somewhat interested and if she doesn’t send you a message then you might have some work cut out for you. ok now just tell her the truth why you haven’t kept in touch with her and make sure you apologize and make sure you ask her if we can get together someday I hope it works out for you.