DATING ADVICE FORUM

Am I useless to her?

Author
    Comments

• Sigma
    Participant
    November 17, 2016 at 5:10 pm #117747
    Am I useless to her?

Hello, I am in love with this girl who is at a distance. I plan to meet her one day and share my feelings with her. Yesterday, she had a problem which she didn’t want to talk to me about, and I feel very bad for not being able to do anything to make her feel better. Only her closer friends are able to stay at her side when she needs the most and I can’t. I beg of you, please, tell me what to do to make her feel better?

Meg
    Participant
    November 18, 2016 at 11:54 am #117825

Stop yourself. You sound needy and desperate. Girls don’t want to be with guys like that, in fact, they ran away… The only thing you can do is start living your life, put on your A-game, make yourself feel like your winning at everything you choose to do!! Then you’ll get some confidence and realize that you don’t need someone who doesn’t want you… and then, get to know this girl, get to know little things about her, meet her, talk to her, open up but just a little bit, create safe space- that’s youre only chance to ever get her!
    Sorry if I sound harsh, but you should focus on how awesome you are and can be first:)

Sigma
    Participant
    November 18, 2016 at 7:18 pm #117880

This might sound pessimistic, but life is not worth living for me if I cannot make the people I care about feel better. But still, thank you so very much for your advice…I might think about applying it 🙂

bb47
    Participant
    November 19, 2016 at 9:50 pm #117902

This might sound pessimistic, but life is not worth living for me if I cannot make the people I care about feel better. But still, thank you so very much for your advice…I might think about applying it 🙂

how about trying to make homeless and other less fortunate people feel better then? How about posting in other people’s threads and helping them out so they can feel better?

I’m sorry, but your intention is not on making this girl feel better. You want her to like you because you think she make your life dramatically happier. That is TOTALLY WRONG

Focus instead on the good things in your life and what you’re grateful for. Offer and share to others, NOT JUST this one girl. By doing so, you’ll realize you already have a ton to be happy for and you won’t have to DEPEND on this one girl to bring you happiness

shaw116
    Participant
    November 20, 2016 at 6:08 am #117916

sacrifice and go and meet her it will definitely make her feel better

Phil7463
    Participant
    November 20, 2016 at 7:29 am #117921

Damn, the world needs more people like you tbh. Try to just ask her straight up when you get a chance. She’ll see your bravery when you do that, and women usually like men who are willing to take risks for them.

scholts14
    Participant
    November 20, 2016 at 10:20 am #117927

I’ve been in your shoes many many times. Sometimes you can help sometimes they don’t want you to. If they don’t, just keep talking like you usually do and be someone friendly to talk to. It might not help directly solve the problem but just being able to someone they can talk normally to will be a big help for them.

Sigma
    Participant
    November 20, 2016 at 10:49 am #117933

Thank you all for your comments! Phil 7463, I followed your advice and she told me everything; after, we’ve been talking normally like we used to! Thank you and hope I can help you with something as well when you need! 🙂

shaw116
    Participant
    November 21, 2016 at 7:34 am #117965

you welcome it’s all good

mh11
    Participant
    December 3, 2016 at 3:31 pm #118975
    Reply To: Am I useless to her?

Nope. You’re not useless. Question is will she be useless to you.