Am I wasting my Time?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Am I wasting my Time?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:31 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jverde
    Participant
    May 7, 2015 at 10:42 am #78585
    Am I wasting my Time?

I’ve been talking to a guy I met through a chat room. I know! We hit it off, we’ve expressed a mutual like for one another. He does live in a different state, so we haven’t met. I will mention he’s not too far away, DC to my NYC. We speak pretty much daily through a messenger app. I wanted to take it a step further so I gave him my phone number with no pressure attached. But, he hasn’t called. He always mentions being like this laid back kind of guy so I try not to push. BUT, I’m thinking if someone likes you, they’ll make that effort. And, aside from messages in this messenger app, it’s like we’re going nowhere–fast! I’m just thinking, am I wasting my time, am I holding onto what could be? He says he likes me but is he just appeasing me?

chihanasuisai
    Participant
    May 8, 2015 at 11:25 pm #78659

I’d be careful with him… I hear not wanting to talk on the phone is a sign of being a catfish. I’ve been catfished before. Try telling him that it’s really important for you that he talks to you on the phone. If he doesn’t reciprocate, walk away while you still can.

BenCalintz
    Participant
    May 9, 2015 at 4:00 am #78667

Try to tell him and if he still does not want to, move on.