Ambiguous Relationship?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Ambiguous Relationship?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:58 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Cina08
    Participant
    September 23, 2014 at 1:35 am #62407
    Ambiguous Relationship?

I got back with an old FWB. In the past I felt comfortable with him and was okay with our arrangement as it was safe sex and he seemed like a decent guy. In recent months we ran into each other again. I thought we might rekindle our FWB relationship. That’s not what happened. This time he seemed to want to avoid labeling the relationship as FWB yet he made it clear he was sleeping with other women. It was as if he thought I was trying to move into a dating/committed relationship with him. Yet again, when I used the term FWB or causal sex he acted like he was surprised that is what I thought of our past and current affair.

This left me confused and I broke off my communication with him as I thought he was just trying to BS me this time around. My question is why didn’t he want to label it FWB or casual sex? That was clearly the nature of our relationship. And, why act like this in your late 40s? …he’s older than me so I expected more maturity or something.

Thanks

ConfusedHere1
    Participant
    September 24, 2014 at 10:31 pm #62512

Yikes. He sounds he still has yet to mature. Frankly, even if you are only looking for casual sex, you could still do FAR better than him. Good luck!

Wannbelve776890
    Wannbelve776890
    Participant
    October 6, 2014 at 10:54 pm #65386

I think u should move on.

Anonymous
    October 7, 2014 at 12:26 am #65388

Forgot all that happened and move further, you will find better than this…