American man dating chinese girl. need advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 4:57 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

walt37
    Participant
    June 23, 2017 at 2:51 pm #140492

so we met online, on zoosk. she has been in the US for 8 months. she says she came here to escape her oppressive family who abuses her emotionally, and physically as a child. she seems very genuine and to have good intentions, just trying to focus on her. I’m a good read of people so I believe her, but this is not the problem.
    we talked for 2 months then met up one day. we’ve been hanging out for 4 weeks. she seems really really into me. seems to have gotten very attatched to me which is fine. and before anyone says she’s looking for a free ticket to life here in the US ( she’s on a work visa) she is very adamant about doing her school work so she can stay here and we can continue seeing each other, marriage to stay here is not an option for her. and she won’t let me pay for her for anything. however she recently told me she doesn’t think I’m handsome and that I don’t have that good of a personality.. wtf. but she says she thinks she is the luckiest girl in the world to be with me.why