DATING ADVICE FORUM

An impossible love…or is it?

Author
    Comments

• Jane98
    Participant
    October 15, 2016 at 2:33 pm #114209
    An impossible love…or is it?

OK so I reeeeeally fancy this guy. However, he’s 5 years older than me (I’m 22, he’s 27), he’s quite popular with women (loads of Facebook pics with different females but no evidence of a relationship) and another thing, we’ve never met! He plays for my local soccer club and he lives about half an hour away from me. We’re friends on Facebook and I’ve messaged him a few times just to say well done if they won the game etc. Thing is I never see him other than at these games and after the games they go straight to their dressing rooms and home. I don’t go out at weekends (horrible social anxiety) and I don’t have a car (yet! I’m saving for one). I’m not very good looking either, I’d say a 5/10 lol. And all these girls on his FB are. How would I go about telling him that I like him? Or have I no chance and stay away? Will I only annoy him if I keep texting him? We did meet once but only when I asked for a selfie (he’s quite famous around here!) Any advice? Thanks guys 🙂

sho2727
    Participant
    October 15, 2016 at 3:33 pm #114213

You should find a way to spend more time with him. Overcome your social anxiety. Go out (to the same party that he’ll be at). Don’t tell him you like him. Try to get closer to him first.