DATING ADVICE FORUM

Too anxious to do anything…

Author
    Comments

• anonymous
    Participant
    May 4, 2017 at 6:45 pm #135462
    Too anxious to do anything…

I met this guy at an outside of school activity. He was weird, rude, funny, and teased me all the time. He pushed me into a pool (ok, i did the same to him so we’re even), splashed me to get my attention, helped me and listened to me, and I felt comfortable around him. I could be myself, which is kind of hard because I low-key have social anxiety. So when we started going to the same high school, I didn’t really know how to act. So I was extremely awkward. I would wave to him in the halls, but if we were in the same classroom for study hall, I would wave and then ignore him for all of the study hall period. He waved to me really often, probably wondering why tf I was being so quiet and awkward. But at the outside of school activity, we kept talking.

Then one day, he stopped going to the outside of school activity. And for the past 2 years, I have waved at him in the hallway, but never talked to him. He doesn’t seem to talk to any girls and he still waves back. Now that its been so long, there’s not any way to approach him without being weird. What should I do?

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  anonymous.
    richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    May 5, 2017 at 12:48 pm #135527

if pu’ve been waving for 2 yrs.. just go talk. that wouldn’t be weird after 2 yrs.
    or motion him to come over to you so you can talk if that’s more comfy

then just talk.

good luck.

Vanish
    Participant
    May 24, 2017 at 7:21 am #137444

Try your best gl

Sarina
    Participant
    May 26, 2017 at 7:02 pm #137769

I think you should just ignore him