Another day goes by

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Another day goes by

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:27 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

kenzie
    Participant
    February 13, 2013 at 5:56 pm #22641
    Another day goes by

I’ve noticed so many things over the years I’ve faced this planet. Good and bad, beautiful and ugly, wonderful and terrible…it’s a roller coaster. I like observing one another’s behaviors and then comparing my choices to things I’ve done in the past.

Just thought I’d share what was on my mind, I’d love to hear where anyone else has found themselves today compared to what they’ve done in the past…

CleoKnows
    CleoKnows
    Participant
    February 15, 2013 at 3:32 pm #22839

Nice insight, kenzie. I really look forward to the weekends where I can see my grandchildren and there’s time to socialize with family. Catch up on the same things you bring up and just overall make it a friendly weekend.

When I stop and look around I see there’s a lot of hope for younger generations and it’s exciting to think of what might be in the future. It’s scary but exciting nonetheless.

April 4, 2013 at 12:59 pm #27790

Cleo are you still around? I am a senior woman and I have found this online dating can be brutal. I have came up twice with men who turn so hostile and bitter. All divorced men. Are you seeing this?

April 4, 2013 at 1:17 pm #27798

Another problem for me is when my guy died I hadn’t made any woman friends where we moved to after he got sick. I don’t feel real comfortable talking to my kids about these dates I go on. I’ve almost decided to embrace loneliness rather than the stress of this dating on line.

fard
    fard
    Participant
    April 5, 2013 at 5:40 pm #27879

If your kids are old enough to understand what dating is, then maybe they’ll be more open to your situation. Although they can’t relate to the death of a loved one, maybe they can let you try to at least find happiness in the company of others. Don’t give up!

Confounded478
    Confounded478
    Participant
    September 29, 2015 at 3:35 pm #86183

I have met a lot of hostile and bitter men, too. Because of this, they cannot really move on. Or, they are very needy and want to cling on right away.