Another guy is interested in my crush.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 2:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Dearblock25
    Participant
    April 6, 2017 at 8:24 pm #132432

I’m really into this girl in my masters program. She’s a bit shy. I have gotten to know her well this year and we have hung out alot.I recently asked her out and while she said she would have loved to, she wanted to wait until all our exams were finished later this month. I myself can respect that, as our program is very intense academically.

Another guy in our program is also interested in the same girl. I know this because he was a little tipsy at this party and told a few of us guys plus his flirtation style is a little more aggressive. I think she is aware that this other guy likes her. As far as I know, he does not know that I like her too. This weekend, her, myself and two other classmates were going to go up and spend a day in the city. We were going to meet up with her sister for lunch. This other guy invited himself and now is coming along with us! How should I approach this? I feel like he might try to make his move on her and try to sell himself in front of the sister.

Oldscutlass88
    Participant
    April 6, 2017 at 10:41 pm #132434

My best advice is to be yourself and see what happens. If he makes a move and she says yes then maybe her line to you about waiting till after exams was an excuse for she’s not interested. This guy sounds pretty rude for inviting himself, and hopefully she’ll see that and not be interested in him. Good luck.