Any advice?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Any advice?

Author
    Comments

• Anonymous
    September 8, 2016 at 12:15 am #110775
    Any advice?

When I was a teen, I was skinny. I was fit, I ate an exceptionally healthy diet, but I was still skinny. In my early twenties, I put a lot of effort into my physique, and I have gotten to the point where I am doing some modeling. The problem is, however, that some women throw themselves at me the second they see six-pack abs, which really bothers me. I am more than just the way that my body looks! Also, I am a Christian, and I am looking for a woman who shares my Christian values (I.e. waiting until marriage for sex, shaping our lives around Christ, etc.). I have gone out with a couple of these women, but they won’t keep their hands off of me and get mad when I won’t take them back to my place. Most of the women that do share my values take one look at me and assume that I’m a jerk. Any advice?

vbstein88
    Participant
    September 8, 2016 at 5:25 pm #110866

Have you tried to meet someone at church?

Searching4answers
    Participant
    September 9, 2016 at 8:59 am #110872

Lol church

Barry Starr
    Participant
    September 9, 2016 at 11:48 pm #110949

You should try exploring circles where people share your values, seeing as it’s so important to you.

Sigma
    Participant
    September 15, 2016 at 5:32 pm #111553

You are lucky but unlucky at the same time.

josephddiazz
    Participant
    September 19, 2016 at 3:53 pm #111853

I think you should wear less revealing clothing or refrain from removing your clothing for some time and then find a woman that wants you for your mind.

a24kunalrocks
    Participant
    September 23, 2016 at 1:45 am #112250

Dude physical attraction is a good thing but make sure the woman who ends up with you also has emotional, spiritual and intellectual compatibility with you as well.. But honestly you must be too obsessed with your physique that you end up with women who are. You are clearly hanging out at the wrong places mate..

deepinto
    Participant
    September 23, 2016 at 12:55 pm #112323

hell I would love it if women threw themselves at me but if your trying to date you do have to keep an open mind

Izzeee
    Participant
    September 25, 2016 at 5:31 am #112427
    Reply To: Any advice?

What are you wearing when you meet these women who throw themselves at you? Stop wearing it! Pursue your interests and you’ll eventually meet women who share these same interests.