any help would be appreciated

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:54 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Bowhunter_33
    Participant
    March 7, 2015 at 9:48 pm #74982

I’ve known this girl since high school and we just recently starting talking to each other the last few weeks. she is coming off of a break up with a good friend of mine. I let her know how I felt on new years by leaving a hidden message on her phone to alert her 2 days later in the new year. FYI she was still with her BF at this time. When I got ahold of her a few weeks ago and found out they broke up I let her know that it was me who left the message on her phone. She seemed happy finding out it was me when I told her a few weeks ago. Since we have pretty much talked everyday . She expressed a little concern of her ex and I being friends. I told her to not worry about it if I have to risk a friend to find things out between us I will. Her response oh ok;) we are only talking now tho. But I’m enjoying it ;).. I think she likes me but not 100% on what level. Really afraid of messing what this could be up. I’ve liked her for a long time can’t mess this up!! Plz help

UnderwaterThoughts
    Participant
    March 8, 2015 at 3:29 pm #75006

It sounds like you’ve done this completely right, so don’t over think things too much!! If it seems like her concern over you being friends with her ex is holding you two back maybe you could have a chat with him- she might be more comfortable if you guys kind of had his blessing if that makes sense? But otherwise, just be patient, she might need more time having recently come out of a relationship, but at the same time make it clear that you are serious about her so that if she doesn’t feel the same way, she’ll tell you.

Bowhunter_33
    Participant
    March 9, 2015 at 8:39 am #75011

I’m pretty sure she knows how serious I am.

Bowhunter_33
    Participant
    March 9, 2015 at 8:39 am #75010

That’s the thing it’s seems to be going the way I didn’t expect it to. Just really nervous that I’m gonna say or do the wrong thing.