Any input appreciated

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Any input appreciated

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:18 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

YoChill420
    YoChill420
    Participant
    March 15, 2015 at 12:44 pm #75392
    Any input appreciated

Okay so first a little background info. I’m 23 years old and I’ve never had a girlfriend. I’ve only been on one real date in my life and I only had the courage to ask her out because I already had intel from my buddy’s sister that she liked me, and I was honestly shocked when I found this out because she was really hot and I never thought I was attractive enough to be able to get a girl like that. However this was senior year of high school when I was 18 and now I’m 23 and still single. In between then and now there was this one cute girl in one of my college classes a couple years ago who definitely was definitely into me but I screwed it up by not asking her out at that crucial moment when I knew I should have. But anyway these days I’m working full time in a machine shop and as you can probably imagine no girls work there. I work a lot and I really don’t like drinking or going to bars, I don’t really even like hanging out with a lot of my friends anymore

YoChill420
    YoChill420
    Participant
    March 15, 2015 at 12:59 pm #75393

because I’m just kind of sick of hanging out with dudes and I’m just kind of sick of how some of them are just kind of douche bags not to me in particular or anything just in general. But anyway what I’m trying to get at is that I don’t really meet new girls ever and I know its my fault but it just sucks and every time I run into a cute girl its always where she works and I just feel like its weird an inappropriate to ask a girl out when shes working it just kind of sucks cause there are a couple of cute girls who work at places where I happen to go a lot one place is a restaurant and the other is a hardware store and they have both just kind of always smile really nicely at me and have just kind of given me that “I think you’re cute” look if that makes any sense but I just find it hard to try to be clever or say something smooth and I know they’re working and I don’t want to come off as creepy. Then the other night I went to a pizza place where I haven’t been for awhile and there was

YoChill420
    YoChill420
    Participant
    March 16, 2015 at 8:39 am #75394

a cute girl working at the front counter and I got that same look from her. I’m not trying to sound full of myself or anything but someone on here must know what I’m talking about, sometimes there’s just that look on a girls face and you can just tell that she thinks your attractive. But then what happens is I end up telling myself that I’m crazy and that however I thought the girl was looking at me was all in my head and I must just be desperate.

confusedguy1104
    Participant
    March 19, 2015 at 1:17 am #75631

You first have to start off by just having a conversation with them. You know like how long they’ve been working there or about what they like to do . Just friendly conversation but don’t be too friendly and miss your chances . They worse thing that can happen is that she just says No.