Any males to decode this?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:16 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

HiddenB
    HiddenB
    Participant
    March 16, 2016 at 5:19 am #95768

Month ago he said hello on FB (we became friends on FB months before that, after one time he had seen me at friend’s party). Casual conversation and we set a “date”. Not really a date, it was really casual in the beginning. But we spent almost six hours in his apartment, talking laughing dancing and, by the end of the night, kissing. Couple of days after, another date is set, but he cancels it. Friends are coming to town so he wants to hang out with them. “Call you later at night so we can meet?”. I said “No, fully enjoy your time with friends, we’ll see each other next time”. He called never again. Last week we meet at party, he was with his (male)friends (the thing is I was also with my male friend). He hugged me and invited me to his party this week, rest of the night staying really close to me and my friend (neither of them was very happy about each other’s presence). Should I go to his party? Is he attracted to me at all? I felt that he was,but I got confused.

corvetteguy
    Participant
    March 16, 2016 at 9:38 am #95791

If you like him then you should go. What is the worst that can happen! Although I dont think a second date should be at a party with a bunch of friends, Dinner or a movie would be better

HiddenB
    HiddenB
    Participant
    March 16, 2016 at 11:01 am #95819

Of course, that would be my plan, but many times things don’t happen according to our plan. Maybe I should just relax and take things easy, which is hard because I like this guy a lot so I spend much time analyzing if he likes me or not.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by HiddenB HiddenB.

jonny
    Participant
    March 17, 2016 at 9:28 am #95890

Yeah staying relaxed and let the things happen would be the best thing to do, but its not easy.

IMHO don`t be proactive in this.. it would scare him.