DATING ADVICE FORUM

Any perspective?

Author
    Comments

• tomeliot
    Participant
    November 5, 2016 at 1:17 pm #116477
    Any perspective?

So I’ve been falling for this girl in my grad program, I just can’t stop thinking about her for some reason. She’s invited me out to lunch/drinks, and to study a few times, and its been fun. We’ve talked about things, life, etc, have a lot of the same interests. She’s far more outgoing than I am, and I may be reading the situation wrong. But when we’re with other people she acts more aloof. I want to ask her out, but it may make things awkward. For now I’m happy being friends but, I’ve never been so captivated by a woman. Any perspective?

Avalanche
    Participant
    November 5, 2016 at 5:03 pm #116484

In my opinion you should go for her. If you really feel the way you described you do, than make your move. You already know each other, you spent time together, you like her, I assume she is single, so there is no reason for you to keep her as a friend. Dont forget the fact that you want relationship from her and not friendship, maybe she feels the same. Also, if you will keep handling her as a friend, you might fall into the friend zone.
    Ask her out, let her know that you want more from her.

Pawn2win
    Participant
    November 6, 2016 at 10:45 pm #116513

Hold your balls in your hand (not literally) and make a move, the worst that can happen is get friendzoned? thats gonna happen if you dont ask her out anyway.