any women would date a guy like me?

• Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    March 3, 2018 at 9:52 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

March 6, 2018 at 10:35 am #166845

I am 5’11” 450 lbs obese and on disability getting 800$ a month to live on because of PTSD and Rheumatoid Arthritis unable to work. I pay my bills and don’t need money from anyone. I support myself fine. I have been obese my entire life since the age of 5, around 15 I hit 400 lbs and haven’t been able to lose it no matter what I ate, how I ate and what I did. The weight won’t come off. I have never been under 400 lbs in my entire life. I am 37 years old now. I been single my whole life and have been harshly rejected even down to being told I needed to kill myself. I have been catfished and lead on for months by a few women who turned out to be married and didn’t really want me.

I am just wondering where I stand and if any women would really be interested in a guy like me.

March 12, 2018 at 4:46 pm #167239

I can relate to you in a weird way actually. I did try some dating websites and it turned out OK for me.I won’t say it will change your life but you can give it a try who knows. Text me if you need anything!

March 13, 2018 at 4:45 am #167270

keep the head up man there is someone for everyone

March 13, 2018 at 4:48 am #167273

I’m skinny, annoying and ugly. Yet, I have tons of female friends and even had a gf once. If a girl really likes u, it will be about ur personality, not ur appearance. Keep hoping and trying.

March 13, 2018 at 9:45 am #167253

There is a girl for everyone my friend.