Apparently I'm Psycho?

Apparently I'm Psycho?

• GreenEyedGirl93
    October 16, 2016 at 2:44 pm #114230
    Apparently I'm Psycho?

I have been single for going on three years now. My last real relationship really messed me up due to the cheating and lying done by my boyfriend. I knew he was doing it but I wanted to be with him so bad I stuck around and basically begged for him to stay with me on a couple occasions. For the last three years I have dated a couple guys however, I was never in an official relationship with them. They have all seemed to pan out the same way, I start talking to a guy, go on a couple dates, get attached and want their immediate attention like we’re living together and have been together for longer than reality. I feel like I am the only one ever putting in time and effort towards them and the relationship I want with them. I obviously have trust issues so them talking to other girls, whether they’re just friends or not, is really hard for me to just let go of. I am a very open person and talk about EVERY feeling I have even when I should keep my mouth shut. I need help from both sides!

October 16, 2016 at 2:48 pm #114231

I am currently talking to a guy for the last 2-3 weeks. He is a cop, a very attractive one… he constantly has women hitting on him and he embraces it for sure. It bothers me and makes me feel disrespected but he points out that we are not dating so I really shouldn’t feel the way I do? I feel like I”m the only one putting effort in and he only puts effort in when he feels like it. I don’t feel like I’m the only one he’s talking to either.

October 16, 2016 at 9:56 pm #114242

be a friend first… if you like him…

October 17, 2016 at 1:39 pm #114336

Are you currently dating anyone right now, or in a relationship with someone (not talking about the cop guy)

October 17, 2016 at 4:22 pm #114375

perhaps try being friends first