Are gym pics good or bad or neutral?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    May 5, 2018 at 10:37 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

aadder
    Participant
    February 22, 2018 at 3:36 am #166176

I’m recently started working out and I feel better about myself. I have a problem in that my triceps don’t exist so my arms look like weird manga doodles, but that’s besides the point. Should gym pics be in a dating profile? I hear conflicting answers because while they can show off your body they also seem kind of vain and thirsty. However, they make me feel pretty, and I don’t get that a lot, so… here we are.

aadder
    Participant
    February 22, 2018 at 8:51 am #166177

Also I should probably mention that I’m a cis guy if that matters.

Bobby114
    Participant
    February 22, 2018 at 11:57 pm #166253

Neutral depending

sudip761
    Participant
    March 17, 2018 at 9:45 am #167638

It varies….everyone’s choice is not same.

mark888
    Participant
    March 18, 2018 at 12:39 am #167650

absolutely…. I am on a site called fitness-singles and all the profiles have gym pics or people doing the activities that is their sport. people climbing mountains, running triathlons, cycling, pumping iron, spartain races….

Krispy21
    Participant
    March 18, 2018 at 10:19 pm #167668

Only if it fits your personality. A lot of people work out and don’t put up gym pics. I think pictures with different scenes, poses, and expression say a lot more than “hey look at me I work out.”