Are there no decent guys online?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

coolally18
    Participant
    February 27, 2013 at 8:31 am #23692

Hey all, this is Ally:)

I have a little problem. Within the next few weeks, I’m going to NYC for a couple of months. I don’t know anyone there,

but I’d love to find someone cool for a..well, u know what, right?

It’s hard for a girl sometimes to find a decent guy online, but I signed up on a few dating & adult dating sites. I’ve

found out that there are only weirdos or unreliable chatters. So, my question is where did you meet someone nice for

something steamy online? I’ve heard about POF, okCupid, MotelDate and Match. What are your experiences with these sites?

Thanks all and have a nice day:)

SandMan
    Participant
    February 28, 2013 at 3:11 pm #24183

I think your best bet is to wait until you’re out in NYC, get a feel for the city, find a few bars you’d like to meet a new match and be familiar with your surroundings before you go hooking up with strangers. Be smart about it.

TorryTrue
    TorryTrue
    Participant
    March 1, 2013 at 12:04 pm #24334

There are decent guys online but it’s what you’re looking for that will land them to be “decent” in your book. Sounds like you’re not looking for a relationship and if you set your profile to seek men for a short term run, they may not be so great. You’re asking for a good guy with bad guy qualities. That’s how I see it.