Are they just close friends and is he interested in me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:43 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sooyun
    sooyun
    Participant
    May 23, 2016 at 2:53 pm #101082

He graduated yesterday so he was not at church, but I saw a picture on the girl’s instagram of them standing next to each other, his hand was on her waist, not too tight like grabbing, but her caption makes me wonder, “the happiest i’ve ever seen him, hats off to my graduate…” he commented, “gay” Besides all the prom, homecoming pictures from the past between the two with his hand was on her waist the same way, still no hugging tight pics, anniversary, etc.

Same guy: He serves for Bishop and seems to act mad with heavy steps in walking if he serves in the back, but seems to be more relax when he serves the line opposite of me upfront. I always go to the front line when we have Mass in the gym. Sometimes I feel like him and I are connected with eye contacts. Last time when I stretched my neck and looked up, he was doing the same thing. I was gone for a weekend and when I got back last week, he totally avoided eye contacts with me at first and then totally connected with me again.

Louie97
    Participant
    May 23, 2016 at 4:41 pm #101093

mhmmmm…that instagram post. They could be close friends that’s probably why he commented and said “gay” at her caption. At the same time I would be wary if they are more than friends or two friends who have thing for each other, hence her reference to him as “my graduate”. Also, he may be interested in you given the many times he stares at you in church…probably he isn’t the boldest guy and doesn’t know how to approach you. So, my advice to you is to monitor the situation between him and this girl but at the same time get the guts to approach him at church, have a conversation and possibly get to know him. But be careful. Best wishes.

sooyun
    sooyun
    Participant
    May 25, 2016 at 8:48 am #101274

yeah, I’m thinking they’re close friends since I still don’t find a pic of them hugging, even on his Instagram and twitter account. lol. I feel like a stalker following and checking out. lol. Yeah, his twitter profile pic is him alone although i saw a group prom pic that he and the girl went together (still no pic seems like dating) She just finished freshman yr college while he just finished high school. I’m still watching her Instagram and his to be sure. It’s possible that she likes to claim him as her while he only sees it as friendship since he commented gay while she said, to my…

I’m thinking he’s interested in me as well since at church, most people are my mom’s age and older, not a lot of young girls like me unless we have big event and he shows similar signs my last crush had. It’s just weird that he acted as he didn’t hear, didn’t notice me, just head up high, looked over the side when I said hi to him in a soft voice when walking by me.

sooyun
    sooyun
    Participant
    May 25, 2016 at 8:48 am #101279

yeah, I still don’t find a pic of them hugging, even on his Instagram and twitter account. His twitter profile pic is him alone although i saw a group prom pic that he and the girl went together (still no pic seems like dating) It’s possible that she likes to claim him as her while he only sees it as friendship since he commented gay while she said, to my…

It’s just weird that he acted as he didn’t hear, didn’t notice me, just head up high, looked over the side when I said hi to him in a soft voice when walking by me.

Louie97
    Participant
    May 28, 2016 at 10:52 am #101589

I say that that the wisest thing to do would be to monitor the situation between him and this girl. Don’t want you to be in the situation where you start to fall for him and then get heartbroken. Heartbreak is not easy. As a Christian you can even pray about it. Ask God to reveal to you what this guy is about. God bless