Are we giving each other too much space?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

hazy_amy
    hazy_amy
    Participant
    October 4, 2017 at 3:00 am #151371

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 6 months now and over the summer we had to do a long distance relationship. We’ve had our ups and downs but through lots of long paragraphs and phone conversations we were able to work things out, except for one. These past 2 months I was getting ready for him to come back down here for school and we can finally be with each other again. However, our lack of communication has made me worry a little. We never were the type of couple to be constantly texting and/or calling each other every second we were awake. But lately it has been significantly a lot less than usual. He’s been back here for almost two weeks now and we’ve only texted once every couple of days and he’s usually the one to end conversation before it even begins.I try to make plans to see him but his lack of a response shuts it down. So now I don’t know what to do. I need help lol.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by hazy_amy hazy_amy.

trisha
    Participant
    October 10, 2017 at 8:11 am #152057

I think you should just talk to him about it .. it’s really simple .. at least then you’ll know where you stand ..