Are we just hooking up or does he like me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:56 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

stella517
    Participant
    January 28, 2016 at 4:09 am #92326

How can you tell if it’s just hooking up or he likes you?
    On our first date I slept with him. He did enjoy it a lot and wants to do it again. He learned a lot about each other though. Family, friends, past dating history, likes/dislikes. He doesn’t text me at ungodly hours either. When we go out we plan it though and it’s not late times we see each other. So I’m unsure if we’re hooking up only or he really does like me? He did say he liked me but I don’t know if it’s just a line.

RightURKen
    Participant
    January 29, 2016 at 2:01 am #92413

Not enough information. Do you sleep together every time you go out? How long have you been seeing him? You didn’t say anything bad about him so that’s a good sign. If you’re having regular dates and not just sleeping together every time it looks good.