are West Coast, Midwest, Southern Black women attracted to Black men from NY ??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:38 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Damon971
    Participant
    March 2, 2015 at 8:14 pm #74534

i’m a Black male from NY who will be planning to move to one of these locations, the locations are Los Angeles,Ca, Southfield,Mi, Chicago,Il, Atlanta,Ga, Houston,Tx,. now when i move to these areas, i’m mostly likely going to be dating, and i’m attracted to Black women and i respect and value them, and i was just wondering if women in these areas are attracted to men from NY, like i have a NY accent would they not like that ? but yeah tell if women in these areas will be attracted to men from NY.

freebees
    freebees
    Participant
    March 5, 2015 at 6:14 am #74782

My honest advice, as a black woman from the South but who lives in Chicago, is that the accent probably won’t make a huge difference in attraction or not, in fact it might be a good ice breaker! I personally don’t discount a guy because of his accent but rather I pay attention to how he carries himself, how he treats me and others around him and if he seems somewhat put together, both appearance and life wise. In short, I wouldn’t be too worried about your accent holding you back from talking to and dating black women from these areas!

Damon971
    Participant
    March 5, 2015 at 12:45 pm #74805

My honest advice, as a black woman from the South but who lives in Chicago, is that the accent probably won’t make a huge difference in attraction or not, in fact it might be a good ice breaker! I personally don’t discount a guy because of his accent but rather I pay attention to how he carries himself, how he treats me and others around him and if he seems somewhat put together, both appearance and life wise. In short, I wouldn’t be too worried about your accent holding you back from talking to and dating black women from these areas!

thanks for your advice, i felt like i would not be accepted because of my accent or that i wouldn’t fit into the culture of the places that i’m moving to, also if you got can and the time to, could you please tell me about Chicago.

Anonymous
    March 5, 2015 at 2:23 pm #74808

Hello dear my name is joy please send me mail to my private email address joysaid20@hotmail.com i have an important thing to tell you waiting to hear from you soon yours baby girl joy