Ask her out (3rd date) she said "I will let you know"

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:18 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ifrit94
    Participant
    January 23, 2017 at 8:41 am #124030

Ok so here is the deal, I met a girl ending last year…. We talk via text then we go out 2 times on this month, actually a date per week so far of the year….. So I though, well the things are working so far….. So yesterday I ask her out again (don’t lose the momentum) and she said the she can’t make it the day I give so…. I said to her: tell what day of the week you can and she said actually all week are busy cuz various activities like going out with her father, friends of college, counsins.,etc….. So…. I said ok that’s cool what about the next week and she replay :” I will let you know” from that I said ok that’s alright and continued talking until later that night….

Any who…, Should I move on? Or wait? Thoughts? Comments?
    Thanks

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 23, 2017 at 1:04 pm #124126

not a great sign.. typically females interested will “counter offer” if there is a conflict. “Oh Sat doesn’t work for me but I’m free Tuesday if you are…”
    I would give it a little time (up to 2 weeks). then try again.

Now.. the one thing you could do a bit better here is not to do the “wanna go out? okay what day works then” and leave it so open like that. that comes off as “weak” to females. don’t ever do the “beg for a date’ thing like you just did.

Instead.. come up with a specific date idea, with a specific date/time.. and approach it as a “would you like to join me” (as in.. there is this cool thing you heard about.. you are going to go do it cuz its cool and intersting… “interested in coming with me?”) that’s far stronger. shows that you put some thought into it. shows tthat you just aren’t waiting around for her to be free to take her out – but you are LIVING your life and doing fun/cool things with or without her… here is a cool thing and you thought of her..

ifrit94
    Participant
    January 23, 2017 at 5:41 pm #124197

Thank you so much for the response, I guess I will wait to weeks and try again if nothing happen then I will move on! And thanks for the advice I will consider that the next time!

Any other thoughts??