Ask her out in her workplace

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 10:35 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

TheMobb
    Participant
    July 11, 2017 at 10:33 am #141676

There’s this girl that works McDonald’s, i don’t know exactly what her job is, (she takes orders from people and give them a reference number of what they ordered and then they give it to the cashier and sometimes she cleans..), anyway, i liked her and i know she’s into me because she was the first to show interest signs while i was eating there once but i didn’t do anything about it, cause i didn’t know what to do i mean it’s her workplace and i was afraid i could cause her some troubles if i talk to her or ask for her phone number..and the thing is i eat at that mcdonalds 3 to 4 times a week, and today was the fourth time i see her, she comes to me to take my order, and she smiled at me but i didn’t do anything again, i don’t know, it felt inappropriate, so i just gave her my order and said thank you and now i’m sure she’s thinking that i’m not interested in her or i’m afraid to talk to her Next time i’ll got there i’m planning to talk to her but i don’t know how. any advice ? Thanks

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  TheMobb.