Ask my neighbour out on a date…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:38 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

stephena320
    Participant
    February 18, 2016 at 9:24 pm #93922

I’ve got a predicament I hope someone can help me with,

There’s a girl who lives opposite me in the street and to be honest I fancy the pants off of her, problem is we’ve never spoke or even been near each other, for all I know she probably doesn’t even know I exist.

How do I go about asking her out on a date? People have told me I should just go over and knock on her door and ask her, she lives with her parents so it might be a bit embarrassing not so much for me but for her and the fact we’ve never spoken before might spook her out, she’s on Facebook, etc but I think it’s more nicer to be asked in person than communicating on social media. My sister is getting married next year and inviting her to the wedding and I was thinking this would be a great opportunity to speak to her and ask her but this is not for 15 months and I don’t want to wait that long.

Has anyone got any good advice on what to do? I would be really annoyed with myself if another guy got in there before me.

coffeeman
    Participant
    February 19, 2016 at 4:18 pm #93959

Justr do it. Ask her out before someone else does or you will be telling yourself why didn’t I ask her out

darkfaith
    Participant
    February 19, 2016 at 11:47 pm #93971

I feel like you should probably try to get to know her first (like do you even know her name?), but if that opportunity never presents itself then just go over there and ask her out.

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 20, 2016 at 9:42 pm #94005

Are you guys the same age? Just walk across the street and knock and ask to hang out!

jackrlehman
    jackrlehman
    Participant
    February 20, 2016 at 10:01 pm #94010

Get to know each other, since she has a facebook, start out by communicating with her on there, then you two will know a little bit more about each other. After that, when you feel ready, go hang out with her. And if goes well, ask her out.

snowballer
    Participant
    February 21, 2016 at 8:55 am #94019

I guess it also depends on the age group but I’d suggest talking to her before you go straight to asking her out just so she has an idea of you. Good luck

DopeFreshness
    Participant
    February 21, 2016 at 11:34 pm #94038

Go for it