Asking a college girl out

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:45 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

igotyou
    Participant
    June 4, 2016 at 4:56 am #102140

Ok so I met a girl at my college orchestra. I’ve been playing violin for 10+ years and she barely started, so I taught her some skills. She eventually told me about trivial facts about her life like her house getting flooded so we talked about those. We randomly met in university center and she invited me to her concert. She also said other people are missing me and she also misses ‘our crew’s leader'(me), so I told her I miss them too.
    I showed up at the concert and she started giving me craps like ‘oh I didn’t expect you to come’, and ‘we replaced you with another person’, and I just smiled at those. Things got super awkward and she even said that to her friend. She said she should have asked her dad to give her a ride and asked me where I live so I told her where. She told me where she lived so I offered her and a guy who’s also in the group if they need a ride back. She was thinking for a while and eventually told me she will take a bus with her friend. I said ok bye and she

Baccus666
    Participant
    June 4, 2016 at 9:15 am #102145

It cut off your sentence, but I think I get your jist. Basically, with any person you like you just gotta ask. Even if you make it seem casual, “hey, wanna grab some coffee and talk about the changes in the orchestra?” It can be scary but sometimes you just gotta jump.

igotyou
    Participant
    June 6, 2016 at 10:11 am #102141

asked me if I will take it again next semester. I told her I will and she said see you then. On my way home she sent me a fb friend request so I accepted. I am thinking if I should ask her out to get a coffee after finals or just let it sit there until next semester to make the whole thing less awkward. I guess she turning down my offer to give her a ride back is a rejection and her friend requesting me is a sign that she’s interested? I’ll have to admit that I am a bit confused whether to ask her out one on one to get a coffee.