Asking a girl out

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Asking a girl out

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 11:41 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bigbear23
    Participant
    October 16, 2017 at 6:22 pm #152979
    Asking a girl out

I like this girl for the past three years and as day passes by I think about her more and more. The girl that I like happens to be my best friends/business partners sister. About seven months ago I decided to tell him that I like his sisters and want to ask her out on a date and he told me he doesn’t have a problem with that. The only problem i have is I am not comfortable asking her out with the position I am in physically, financially and emotionally. I had told my friend a while back to not mention anything to his sister and he promised he wouldn’t. I am the type of person that likes to think deep and into details which hurts me at times. About three days ago my friend was talking to me and told me to ask his sister out on a date and told me to “trust him” and knowing me i started thinking more and more into details. So I am still not in the position that I want to be in life but my friend is telling me to sack up and do it and you never no it might work out. What y’all think?

F150owner
    Participant
    October 17, 2017 at 8:14 am #152991

I mean, what’s the worst that can happen, right? 3 years is a long time, you’re not complete strangers anymore, so there should be some trust built up at least.

candydude
    candydude
    Participant
    October 18, 2017 at 11:48 am #153227

Hey bigbear23, your friend is your business partner. You trust him in matters of business, so you should trust him in personal matters, right? I know he told you that he wouldn’t mention anything to his sister, but I get the feeling that he did and she told him she likes you back. Life doesn’t have to be perfect for you to start dating. Who knows, maybe dating her will give you the motivation you need to get to where you want to be in life. So I think you should trust your friend/business partner and ask her out!

eroque12
    Participant
    October 22, 2017 at 1:12 pm #153659

Idk

Jevise
    Participant
    October 22, 2017 at 4:24 pm #153663

Just try

Cassie119300
    Participant
    October 23, 2017 at 9:18 pm #153780

Do ittt

sasha.bells
    Participant
    October 24, 2017 at 4:24 pm #153897

All I can say is don’t miss your opportunity; give it a shot! Ask her!

timberman123
    Participant
    October 24, 2017 at 11:37 pm #153924

The worse that can happen is she’ll turn you around and the best that could happen is she actually says she likes you so it’s a win or neutral since you don’t really lose anything if she says no

Trumpetguy
    Trumpetguy
    Participant
    October 25, 2017 at 4:18 pm #154051

I used to pine away for months before finally asking who I was interested in out for a date. What I found was disappointing, I was being played as a back up guy if her current relationship didn’t work out, or I was only to be there for boosting their ego. Some times I would misread, but that’s rare. I stopped doing that a while ago, I cut to the chase sooner, and its almost relief to know she is not really interested or serious.