Asking a girl out in campus

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Floyd_Zeppelin
    Participant
    November 20, 2015 at 12:51 am #88790

‘Ello, so I’ll get right into it. There’s this girl in my University class that I like. So I finally got the courage to talk to her after class and we talked a lot on the bus ride. Now, tomorrow I’ll see her in class again but instead of walking towards the bus-stop I was thinking of inviting to just go somewhere on campus, to talk and such. Now I wanted to ask, would that be okay? It’s just that the semester is soon going to end and I don’t wanna risk the chance of missing this opportunity of getting to know her. So is it ‘acceptable’ to ask the girl to just spend time with each other talking on campus? We got along when we talked last time and she doesn’t seem like a ‘mean girl’ type.
    Thanks 😛