Asking her out at work? (not my work)

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:45 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

targetpractice
    Participant
    January 24, 2014 at 1:23 pm #46487

There’s a girl that works at the fast food place next to my new job, I go there everyday now for lunch. She seems like a sweet girl so I don’t know if it’s to me or in general.

Today I went for lunch and when I walked up to her she told me my order, I always get the same thing, then she smiled and said “see I know you already” except it was in Spanish so that’s my best translation lol. I also looked into her eyes when i first went up to her and her eyes sparkled more than usual, I didnt think it would be that easy to see so idk if it just happened to be light reflecting or what lol but to me it seemed like maybe she wanted me to.talk to her. I didn’t cause I had no idea what to say lol at least I smiled at her and we actually made eye contact for more than a second this time though.

So can anyone tell me what they think? And if I should ask her out how? She’s working which makes it extra difficult.

CourtneyAlyson
    Participant
    January 25, 2014 at 1:18 pm #46542

Well if she knows your order then she likes you, no question. But you should ask for her phone number before asking her out

pr3ttyblue27
    Participant
    January 25, 2014 at 7:52 pm #46554

Give her your phone number and see if she calls

Persona136
    Participant
    January 28, 2014 at 1:42 pm #46727

Agree with everyone else.
    Just casually ask her for her number and go from there. (:

SuMatch
    Participant
    January 28, 2014 at 3:44 pm #46739

Tell her how beautiful she is and see what she says. Based on how she respond, you may ask her if she is dating somebody. If this is your favorite place to eat, you definitely, don’t want to make her feel un comfortable or vice versa.

If all else fails, ask her on a date with your best smile.

targetpractice69
    Participant
    January 29, 2014 at 9:38 am #46761

Thanks and how would I go about asking her for her number or giving her mine when there’s always people around though?

Wouldn’t let me post so I made a new account hopefully it shows up now

stranger123
    Participant
    January 30, 2014 at 12:47 pm #46881

I think it would probably be better asking for her number. Just straight up ask what her number is, but also ask what time she gets off work so you don’t take up too much of her work time.

targetpractice
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 5:51 pm #46663

Thank you, how should I ask her for her number or give her mine? Like I said she’s working and there’s usually people around so it’s even.more complicated.

targetpractice
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 5:51 pm #46667

Thank you, how should I ask her or give her my number though? She’s working and there’s usually people around.

targetpractice
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 5:53 pm #46759

Thank you all and how should I go about asking her for her number or giving her mine? She’s usually working and there’s people around so I’m not sure what to do about that.

targetpractice
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 5:53 pm #46760

Tell her how beautiful she is and see what she says. Based on how she respond, you may ask her if she is dating somebody. If this is your favorite place to eat, you definitely, don’t want to make her feel un comfortable or vice versa.
    If all else fails, ask her on a date with your best smile.

It isn’t my favorite place really just the most.convenient but yes I’d rather not make her uncomfortable. How should I go about asking her or giving her my number though when there’s always people around?

Hammerhead
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 5:53 pm #46971

A friend was just asking me about this! I think that if there is not TOO much interaction while she is on the clock, and you make plans to see her later in a different setting, then there is no problem!