Asking my Neighbor out.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Asking my Neighbor out.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:34 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Nickolai
    Nickolai
    Participant
    April 5, 2014 at 12:47 am #50474
    Asking my Neighbor out.

Hey guys, need some advice..

Yesterday i asked my neighbor if she wanted to hang out.

she said yeah and i said alright ill come by tomorrow.

however her mom was pulling in the driveway as i was asking her, so i forgot specify what time.

i went over to her house today and knocked on the door at about 1 o’clock,

nobody answered, so i walked back to my house right next door.

about an hour and a half later i went again.

i wasnt sure if she was home or not but i knew somebody was home, because on my way over i noticed movement in the house.

however when i knocked on the door nobody answered.

i walked back to my house which is right next door and i worked on my car for a little bit and then i went back over about an hour and a half later. still no answer.

im wondering if i should go over tomorrow for i do not know if she was home or not.

she doesnt seem like the type of girl that would just blow me off either. shes real nice.

Anonymous
    April 5, 2014 at 12:45 pm #50481

Dont go any more dont Chase let Her chase you next time you see her act normal and pull a joke like it did not even bother you just be i had fun at your house when you wan to do it again just say what ever shit comes up but act like nothing happened like you didnt not even care

iDontGetWomen
    Participant
    April 6, 2014 at 1:00 am #50491

^^ what he said.

Happy Joe
    Participant
    April 6, 2014 at 1:09 pm #50498

^^

Zeus
    Zeus
    Participant
    April 10, 2014 at 12:18 am #50838

She probably got the attention of a guy who gave her an offer more exciting than “Hanging out”. So ignoring you.

Like the others say, “Don’t chase her”. That’s a waste of time. If you have to chase, they don’t want to be caught [by you].

Zeus
    Zeus
    Participant
    April 10, 2014 at 1:11 am #50841

Another thing, women subconsciously react to the mans tone and how he talks to her.

So, don’t “Ask” her out. “Asking” is a question seeking her approval of you, not the activity.
    Instead, “Invite” her to come with you some place. Have a purpose, a direction.