Asking out a cashier!!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Asking out a cashier!!!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:52 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Tonic
    Participant
    December 21, 2014 at 10:46 am #69515
    Asking out a cashier!!!

Question – How would i ask a cashier out for coffee without sounding like a creep?

Background – A cashier at my local Woolworths has caught my eye. I went through her line to get some sort of conversation flowing. I was greeted with the most beautiful smile (her job, i know). I avoided the normal, hey how are you, paying cash, have a good day small talk.. i mentioned how the beep must getting annoying, which led to chitchat about how busy the shops get leading up to christmas and how ran off her feet she had been. (Working crazy hours)

Plan – Anyways ill be back up to the shops tomorrow to buy the normal household products and figured i might aswell take advantage of it. I was thinking maybe, ill go through her line again, kick up some chitchat – go buy a coffee, a tea and an energy drink and take it up to her and say i dont know if you like coffee so i got a bit of everything.

Tonic
    Participant
    December 22, 2014 at 7:48 am #69516

I was thinking, if i did that i could introduce myself and just say, maybe next time we could grab coffee together? What do you guys think. I dont want to come off to strong. But im also willing to accept the fact she could say no.. But really i have nothing to lose, ill just play it off cool and continue conversation as usual when im in the shop.

dmj106
    dmj106
    Participant
    December 24, 2014 at 10:16 am #69587

You have a very positive and upbeat attitude about what might happen, which is excellent to hear! I think your plan sounds pretty solid. If you go in again and she’s working, I would see no problem with just going up, having another nice conversation with her, and at the end just simply asking if she’d like to grab a bite to eat or get a cup of coffee sometime. Just be confident in yourself when approaching her and I think you’ll have no problems!