At a halt. Don't know to give up or confess?!?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:57 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

kallykat55
    kallykat55
    Participant
    June 2, 2014 at 1:26 am #54194

I am a female, who currently is in a developing dilemma. There is a guy that I have liked for about a year now, and a lot has happened, but I can’t seem to crack his shell. He does a lot of drugs and I would never, so I don’t even know if I want to go down that road. I can’t seem to shake him though. We had been friends and I like him the entire time, and I thought he knew I did, although I never told him, recently we hung out alone and talked for a couple hours, but he still didn’t say anything. The signs tell me he likes me but I don’t want to tell him and then be embarrassed because I have some fantasy that I made up. He is also pretty shy

ks5901
    Participant
    July 7, 2014 at 11:33 pm #56844

If he does drugs, that is a major issue because you can only help people that want to be helped. You should stay away from attempting to change him, even for his own sake, for the sake of wanting a stable relation with him. If you don’t do drugs and he does, it’s a serious compatibility issue because the drugs will be that elephant in the room the entire duration of the relationship. You should approach him as a friend and suggest to him that he should get off of the drugs and then see where things go from there.