At Work Attraction.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

At Work Attraction.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:22 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sigma
    Participant
    February 18, 2017 at 6:59 pm #127540
    At Work Attraction.

Hello Everyone! I am currently attracted to a girl at my workplace and I am not sure how to make her like me. Aside of that, all my work mates have coupled with one another and that leaves me completely out! What should I do? Can someone please give me a step-by-step approach to the matter, please? 🙁

SM28
    SM28
    Participant
    February 21, 2017 at 9:13 am #127588

Text her or message her, tag her in memes on fb if you use it. Invite her out for a drink or if your going out invite her, what kind of workplace is it?

SM28
    SM28
    Participant
    February 21, 2017 at 9:14 am #127589

If you have her number/fb message her, talk about mutual interests try get to know her more. You could invite her out for a drink or be more subtle and organise a few of you from work to all go out and she won’t want to miss out, if you try talking when you can and getting to know eachother better will make her see you are interested

SM28
    SM28
    Participant
    February 21, 2017 at 9:14 am #127590

I’m in the same situation with a guy at my work, I don’t know what to do other than talk at work but he doesn’t always reply when I message but I think that’s because he doesn’t use his phone much :/ I think we get on but I don’t know, we seem to have got closer over the last few weeks just from talking and we went out with a few others the other night and that seemed to go really well, he’s 3yrs older and I’m not sure if he’s not interested or just shy 😕

SM28
    SM28
    Participant
    February 21, 2017 at 9:15 am #127591

I’m in a similar situation with a guy at work, he’s a few years older. At work we speak when we can but I think he’s quite shy. He came out with a few others from work and we had a few drinks and spoke all night, he definitely seemed interested the next day when I saw him. Just invite her out see what happens buy her a drink, talk about your mutual interests and you should be happy in each others company

juliaxxxo
    Participant
    February 21, 2017 at 4:43 pm #127725

Well do you know if she is attracted to you? I mean even if she isn’t or you aren’t sure it doesn’t hurt to try. I would ask her to go to lunch with you and keep doing the same until you guys get close enough then ask her on a date (: