Attracted to an older woman

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 11:54 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Jim1982
    Jim1982
    Participant
    August 29, 2017 at 12:33 pm #147402

All I can say is, I have fallen deeply in love with a much older woman. I’m 34 and she is 62. We first met as neighbors. Helping her with yard work for the 1st couple months. Visiting her once a week and nothing more. Then she met my son when he came out for the summer. All the sudden she took interest in him and me. After he left at end of summer, she exchanged numbers with me. Inviting me over 1st thing every morning for coffee. Then texting began daily. Went from neighbors to friends in a few months. 1 yr friendship and I started falling in love with her. I finally told her how I felt and our feelings for one another are exactly the same. Except she still won’t give me answer. We are constantly together except when we have to work. And at times she will have me sleep over in her bed, but she always sleep on couch. Don’t know what I should I do. We basically act like a couple, we both have told one another that we love each other. But I’m still left unknown of what her intentions are

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Jim1982 Jim1982.
    ladygirl
    ladygirl
    Participant
    August 29, 2017 at 7:13 pm #147477

thats okay

Jim1982
    Jim1982
    Participant
    August 29, 2017 at 7:18 pm #147479

Should I continue to wait and devote all my time to her like I have been now for about a year, or should I just simply give up and let her go?

continentalplayboy
    Participant
    August 31, 2017 at 10:58 am #147741

I recently saw an article on facebook about a couple with a similar age difference, and what the guy did to ensure a happy, beautiful relationship. I’d post it the link on here but I can’t remember the exact title. All I’m sure of is that it is definitely possible.

DesireeKrystal
    Participant
    September 1, 2017 at 12:04 pm #147898

Women of that age were born in a time where morality rates were a lot higher than they are now. She sleeps on the couch because you are a guest and because you aren’t married, she knows it isn’t right. She does care a lot for you, but do not be impatient or give up if you really find this relationship worthwhile. The biggest question is, what is YOUR opinion? Would you wait 7 years for her, or a few months? Patience is what brings a lasting relationship because if someone wants something right away then it’s all an impulse. You need to beat the system, go above and beyond, and understand that a lady’s mind is a lot different than a man’s. We see things more emotionally, and we like to test to see if things would work out.
    I wish you luck and love
    X

DarthVader
    DarthVader
    Participant
    September 1, 2017 at 3:17 pm #147933

You need to know how to pull the trigger like Mystery said.

I am so jealous of you.

I met someone who is 10 years above me (I am 33). I think she is married but she is talkative when she is around me.

rickp239
    Participant
    September 1, 2017 at 10:22 pm #148002

are you her beneficiary?

maria6666
    Participant
    September 2, 2017 at 9:54 am #148016

if you and her are ok with it then its ok..enjoy it while it last

mikesmith550
    Participant
    September 2, 2017 at 5:32 pm #148030
    Reply To: Attracted to an older woman

Have a serious conversation with her about it… you’re both adults.

christinadanderson
    Participant
    September 2, 2017 at 5:36 pm #148031

I think men like older women because we are more stable.

DarthVader
    DarthVader
    Participant
    September 3, 2017 at 2:46 pm #148055

Why dont you slip into something more comfortable, like Coma?

Huma
    Participant
    September 3, 2017 at 3:22 pm #148056

I say just let it happen because age is really just a number when you are in love. You cannot guarantee that an 11 years old will live for a long time OR a 70 years old will die soon. Love is not about that. It just happens! If that makes both of you happy, do not let it go!

ssadler4
    Participant
    September 4, 2017 at 5:33 pm #148076

Love knows no age. Enjoy your time together.

Anonymous
    September 5, 2017 at 3:19 pm #148200

wow

Anonymous
    September 5, 2017 at 3:28 pm #148205

i like you too. can you get to me so we can start a life????

1 2