Awkward first message to my online profile

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:19 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JimmyK
    Participant
    December 18, 2012 at 10:31 am #18982

I’m really sick of these ridiculous messages from some of these girls. Either it’s terrible grammar or ugly pictures they upload and expect me to interact with them.

I’m a young adult and I’ve had some older women like cougars ask me if they want to meet?!!? I haven’t interacted with them and they just want to immediately hang out? No.

THEN, I get these little 16 year olds who take pictures of themselves in their bathroom using the mirror’s reflection. Imagine a little white girl in her pajamas with heavy eye makeup on trying to make flirty faces to the camera. The mirror has a ton of scum and she’s blurry…I could go on..it’s pathetic.

I’m not sure who I’m attracting but I’m getting a variety of women with completely opposite interests. I hardly reply to the ones who message me because I have no interest especially when they think they’re being cute with all the emoticons and winks.

RedRobinYumm
    Participant
    December 19, 2012 at 11:31 am #19074

I’ve had the same situation (with the younger girls) I’m 17 and I tried out a new site but only found my high school friends on there and compared to their facebook pictures, their online profiles try to be so sexual it’s not attractive. Kind of awkward when I see them at school, that’s all I picture them as, leaning over a bathroom sink kissing the camera….lol